Live code music session using hex beats, event-rate oscillators, bitshifts, and modulus operations.
Live coding session using bitshift patterns for rhythms and melodic contours.
Meditative live code music session using recent experimentations with modulating modulus values.
A meditative set using melodic bitshift and hexbeat patterns. Bitshift patterns use calculations such as:
(inum >> (inum & 7)) % 7
Live code session using csound-live-code and https://live.csound.com.
Initial code happens for about 2m40s, then sound begins.
For those interested in the code, the session uses:
1. start UDO for working with the different always-on instruments
2. vco2 square wave for enveloping (has a nicer quality to it than
using lfo with type 3, IMO)
3. portk for frequency glide
4. chnset for immediate setting of a channel value as part of performance
5. chnset within an always-on instrument (“Mod”) together with k-rate
randh to show how to approach using continuous values with channels
Live coding session using csound-live-code and https://live.csound.com. Code uses a single-oscillator synthesizer and feedback delay effect.